Once you have connected 3D Sound One to your device’s app or driver, to disconnect 3D Sound ONE, you can shut-down the headphones by pressing the power button for 1s.
3D Sound One will enter in a sleep state if you don’t use it for 5 mins. Press the power button again for wake-up.
There are 7 led states. Each one has its own definition that you can find below.
In 3D SOUND ONE HEADPHONES package, you will find :
3D Sound One Headphones
3.5mm Jack Cable (1.2m)
3.5mm Jack Cable with Mic and Remote (1.2m)
Micro-USB to USB Cable
In 3D SOUND ONE MODULE package, you will find :
3D Sound One Module
3 rubber bands of different sizes to fasten the module to your headphones.
Micro-USB charge cord
1. If the tracker is not detected, or it does not appear in the bluetooth devices list, make sure your device supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). To check this item, you need to open your Panel Device and go to the Bluetooth section. In this part, you must see the Bluetooth Adaptater 4.0 and the enumerator LE Bluetooth.
2. Check that Bluetooth service is activated in your device’s settings.
3. If your device is still not able to detect 3D Sound One, try to rescue/reset them by switching to the Rescue Mode
4. If you are still experiencing issues, try to Force Update your 3D Sound One
1. Try to rescue/reset your headphones by switching it to the Rescue Mode. If it is still stuck after this operation, go to the next step.
2. In case Rescue Mode is not working, try to Force Update 3D Sound One.
1. Make sure your battery is charged. Plug your tracker using the USB cable.
If the light is solid GREEN, it means the battery is charged.
If the color is solid RED, the battery is charging.
If the color is blinking blue, the battery is empty.
If your tracker still won’t turn onthe battery, please follow the next steps.
2. If you are certain that your battery is charged, your headphones are probably stuck and need to be rescued. Try to switch it in Rescue Mode.
3. In case Rescue Mode is not working, try to switch it in Force Update.
When you power on the tracker on your 3D Sound ONE headphone, if the light is stuck on a steady GREEN or PURPLE light, the last update of the firmware has failed. Your firmware is corrupted. you need to reboot the system. To do that, you have 2 solutions.
Press the power button for 2 seconds and release it. If the color of the light changes, the system is okay.
In case your headphones are still stuck, try to reset your headphones by switch it in Rescue Mode
If you are experiencing a technical issue with the sound, the fist step is to push the jack connector all the way into the plug. Don’t hesitate to push harder.
Try to reset the Head Tracking.
In the iOS app, press the screen with two fingers while playing your media.
On Windows, click on the little icon in the taskbar, and select “Reset Heading”.
In case these two solutions don’t seem to be working, try to connect another jack cable.
1. Make sure that the tracker of the headphones, or the module, is properly paired and connected to your computer via Bluetooth host. Hearing the “Powered by 3D Sound Labs” jingle is a normal behaviour if your headset or your module is not connected.
2. In case you’re still hearing the jingle despite the tracker of the headphones/ module is properly connected, go to Windows’ “Sound” settings and deactivate “3D Sound One” virtual sound card. Then reactivate it.
First,make sure the jack cable is properly connected to your device and that 3D Sound One is properly paired and connected via the Bluetooth host to your device. If not , it means it is a windows driver problem
In case you are still not getting any sound, this issue could be an audio compatibility issue.
For instance, we know that the Razer Surround software modifies the system and 3D Sound One is not compatible with it.
To identify this kind of problems, do the following :
Open the Control Panel Device Manager.
In the Device Manager, look at the list of sound cards and select the physical sound card (not the 3D Sound One) wired to the headset with a jack cable. In the example below, it’s probably the Realtek card.
3. Look at the sound card properties, in the “Details” tab. The property of interest is “Upper Filters”.
The correct value is “3dslfd”
If the property doesn’t exist or doesn’t contain 3dslfd, our driver has not been installed properly.
If there are more filters than 3dslfd, some 3rd-party software is also installed and possibly interfering with our driver.
In the later case, the solution might be to use another a sound card or another computer to test, or to temporarily disable/uninstall the other software.
To switch to the update mode, with 3D Sound ONE product, please, follow the instructions below :
Plug the USB cable to your computer
While pushing on the power button, plug the micro-USB cable to tracker on the 3D Sound One. Keep pressing the power button during 2 seconds.
The light will briefly turn steady blue then turn steady purple.
(NB: it can also turn green instead of purple if your headphones are running an older firmware
Click on “Menu and select “Headset“
Click on “Rescue“
Wait for the two updates, then click on “OK“.
The LED is blinking Blue, your headset is now updated with the latest firmwares. You can enjoy 3D Audio with the 3D Sound One !
If your headphones are stuck with a steady purple or steady green LED, you can switch it in the ” Rescue Mode “ by following these simples steps :
Follow theses instructions to suceed the rescue mode/ Factory Reset :
In the app “3D Sound One”, go to the menu by clicking on the icon on the upper left
In the menu, search and select the tab “Headset”
In the pop-up, check the “Rescue” button
Wait for the two updates, then click on “OK”
The LED is blinking Blue, you can enjoy 3D Audio with 3D Sound One product
Open the 3D Sound One Driver
In the “Update” tab, click on “Rescue”.
While performing the rescue/ update, your headphones’ LED on the tracker should flash purple. The LED should then blink Blue once your headphones have been rescued.
3D Sound One is not a wireless headphones. It uses a wired audio link in order to provide the best sound quality. The head tracking data is sent to the device (iOS or Windows) using a Bluetooth Low Energy wireless link.
1. To update 3D Sound One, Click on “Menu” and select “Headset”
2. Click on “Update”
You’ll see the following message appear on the screen:
3. If an update is available, it’ll prompt you to install it. In case no update is available, the pop-up will disappear.
This video explains how to connect 3D Sound One Headphones with any device or PC. You can find every steps to follow below.
Install the One Player application on your mobile device. The application can be found on your mobile device’s application store.
2. Press the power button (the LED will blink GREEN to show that it is ready to connect).
3. In 3D Sound One player, tap on your headphone name
4.The LED will blink BLUE to show that it is connected.
1. Install the 3D Sound One driver.
2. Go to Windows Bluetooth settings and pair your 3D Sound One.
3. The LED on the headphones should blink blue. Open the 3D Sound One driver.
4. Your 3D Sound One should appear in the “Device” tab, and you’re all set up to enjoy 3D Audio !
This video explains how to add a movie on 3d Audio Player via Itunes.
We developped a PC driver for 3D Sound One. You can enjoy 3D Sound on your Windows machine, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
The drivers create a vitual sound card which allows the user to benefit from a 3D sound quality using all the apps that generate multichannel audio (video games, films, etc).
For iOS Compatibility, you’ll need a BLE enabled device: iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 3rd generation or newer, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, mini2, mini3, running iOS 7 minimum. You can download the iOS One Player here
We usually ship within 1 to 2 business days. Shipping delays depend on your location (we’re currently shipping from our French warehouse).
Our 3D Sound One application is compatible with most movie format. To quote a few: MPEG, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP4, MOV, MKV…
Yes, this is correct. 3D Audio Effect disappears with Itunes Player. Apple won’t let us interface with iTunes player. However, your music library will play in our 3D Sound One player.
Yes, 3D Sound One will work like any regular headphones he has an discharged battery. But you won’t have 3D Sound, only regular stereo.
Apple is currently restricting access to the iTunes movie library. You’ll be able to play any other movie you downloaded yourself or stored on your favorite personal cloud provided that they are not locked with DRM.