This video explains how to connect 3D Sound One Headphones with any device or PC. You can find every steps to follow below.
Install the One Player application on your mobile device. The application can be found on your mobile device’s application store.
2. Press the power button (the LED will blink GREEN to show that it is ready to connect).
3. In 3D Sound One player, tap on your headphone name
4.The LED will blink BLUE to show that it is connected.
1. Install the 3D Sound One driver.
2. Go to Windows Bluetooth settings and pair your 3D Sound One.
3. The LED on the headphones should blink blue. Open the 3D Sound One driver.
4. Your 3D Sound One should appear in the “Device” tab, and you’re all set up to enjoy 3D Audio !